1. Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision.
2. Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
3. If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.
4. We can’t be brave without fear.
5. I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return. – Muhammad Ali
6. Truly great people in history never wanted to be great for themselves. All they wanted was the chance to do good for others and be close to God. – Muhammad Ali
7. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.
8. Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.
9. Don’t count the days, make the days count.
10th Muhammad Ali Quote – “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”
11. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
12. To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.
13. What you’re thinking is what you’re becoming.
14. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life
15. The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
16. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
17. A man who has no imagination has no wings.
18. How tall are you? So I can know in advance how far to step back when you fall down!
19. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
20. If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.